Skip to main content

7: 3 things to concider in the production

 1: I would love to use real instruments. That is why I wanted a song with a more orchestral feel to it. In this song the cello is mostly used as a base, that is perfect, because I play the cello, so I can encorporate that in my video. 

2: In my city in the Netherlands we have a museum that has a acient greek/roman astecic. In the song the sing about the roman pillars and their empire, so this it the perfect place to get some footage 

3: Not to long a drive from my home, there is a lovely hilly area, a bit like dunes. That would be an interesting place to get that foreign power across. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Statement of Intent

  My music video is called ‘The Puppet master’. It is a story of the struggle between the individual and society. Society wanting to control the individual and the individual wanting to control themself. My artist name is Nemesis. In the video she represents the individual whose societal puppet is controlled by the hand of society. The only way she can beat it, is by expressing herself through music, Only when she plays, the hand has no power over her. I chose the genre ‘Anthem’ as my inspiration. I define ‘anthem’ as   something that could be used as a symbol for a distinct group. It should be inspirational, speak for someone, uplifting, something with a deep message, but also something that one can dance on. My video concept is all about this. I want to inspire people to think for themselves, realise more the unconscious control and find your voice. This is not a protest video, because with this I am not protesting against society, I am encouraging the individual. My record ...

5: Song Viva La Vida by coldplay

I have chosen the song Viva La Vida (meaning: Long live life), for multiple reseasons. It is an inspiring, motivational song and I lot of power is projected. It is also to great a social experiece out of it, it is easy to sing along. For al these reasons it could be considered an Anthem. I also choos this song, because it has a more orchestral base, mostly done by cellos, therefore the base is not as drumming and heavy as songs with drums, which I prefer. I also love classical laguages and mythology, this song has many refrenses to that, so I think I can do many interesting things with it.  The songs is created by the british rock band Coldplay. Most of their songs can be seen as stories, like for example one of their song the scientist. This makes it not just a random song, without meaning. By telling their stories people are able to conect and that can great validation, hope and inspiration.